Volga Youth Centre
Volga Youth Centre is a unique venue for children’s and youths’ rest and recreation. It is located in a pollution-free zone in Borovoe Matyushino Village, 30 kilometres from Kazan. The Centre is surrounded with pinewood and mixed forest, Lake Mokhovoe and the majestic Volga River.
Volga Youth Centre has at its disposal all facilities necessary for comfortable accommodation, active leisure and holding business events. Thanks to the sports facilities of the Centre it possible to organise training camps and competitions on different sports.
A football field, а tennis court, а volleyball court, а multifunctional court and an outdoor gym are at the guests’ disposal There are snow skiing track and ice hockey rink for winter sports. All the facilities are lit up, necessary sports equipment is provided.
- Address – Laishevsky District, Matyushino Village
- Commissioning – 2011
- Distance to the Airport – 24 km
- Distance to the city centre – 32 km
- Football Field with Artificial Grass
- Volleyball Court with "Hard" Flooring
- Multifunctional Court with "Gambit Sport" Flooring
- Sports Hall
- Swimming Pool – 25 x 12 m
- Athletic Track – 1110 m
- Тennis Court with "Hard" Flooring
- 4 Conference Halls