The Sport Palace is a sports venue providing continuous work of the ice rinks throughout the year. The venue hosts trainings, local and international sports events and cultural programmes. Sports Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan is situated on the venue. Total floor area is 22 000 square meters.
Within the 27th Summer Universiade 2013 the Sport Palace played host to the Table Tennis Competitions. Hockey Legends match and IWF Junior World Championships took place on the venue in 2014. In 2016 the Palace hosted World Mixed Curling Championship.
- Address – 1, Moskovskaya, Kazan
- Commissioning – 1966
- Reconstruction – 2005
- Distance to the Universiade Village – 12 km
- Distance to the Airport – 30 km
- Distance to the city centre – 1 km
- Venue Facilities
- Ice Rink with Tribunes for 3345 seats
- Ice Rink with Tribunes for 1100 seats
- Sports Hall
- 2 Choreagraphy Halls
- Sports Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan