BUREVESTNIK SWIMMING POOL
The Burevestnik Swimming Pool is located in the Universiade Village.
Designed in accordance with the FINA (International Swimming Federation) and the LEN (European Swimming League) Regulations, it hosts international Swimming, Water Polo and Underwater Swimming competitions.
The venue has a 50-metre swimming pool, universal sports hall with “TeraflexSport M Performance” flooring for Volleyball and Futsal, dry land training facility and gym.
In 2011, the venue played host to the Kazan Cup International Water Polo Tournament, it also hosted the Water Polo finals of the 27th Summer Universiade (2013) and the International Men's Water Polo Tournament (2015). During the 16th FINA World Championships 2015 the Pool was used as a training venue.
- Address – Building 33, Universiade Village, Kazan
- Commissioning – 2011
- Distance to the Universiade Village – 0 km
- Distance to the Airport – 18 km
- Distance to the city centre – 8 km
- Swimming Pool – 52 х 25 m
- Sports Hall – 36 х 24 m
- Dry Land Hall – 293 sq.m.