The stadium is situated nearby the Universiade Village, Burevestnik Swimming Pool and the Tennis Academy.
Besides the facilities necessary for athletic trainings, the Stadium is equipped with a Football field with artificial grass.
The venue was used as a training facility for the Athletics during the 27th Summer Universiade 2013.
- Adress – Building 33, Universiade Village, Kazan
- Commissioning – 2011
- Distance to the Universiade Village – 0 km
- Distance to the Airport – 18 km
- Distance to the city centre – 8 km
- 8 Lanes Tracks
- 2 Long Jump and Triple Jump Sites
- High-Jump Site
- 2 Pole Vault Site
- Shot Put Circle
- Water Jump for Steeplechase
- Football Field – 103 х 68 m