Located on the bank of the Kazanka River, the Aquatics Palace is one of the largest indoor sports venues in Russia. It was constructed for the 27th Summer Universiade 2013.
Thanks to the unique technology of the movable bulkheads, the facility can be used as a universal sports venue.
The Aquatics Palace housed a number of high-profile international aquatics events, among them Swimming, Synchronised Swimming and Diving tournaments of the 27th Summer Universiade, FINA Diving Grand Prix (2013), Four Nations Diving Meet (2014), FINA Diving Word Series, Swimming and Diving tournaments of the 16th FINA World Championships and 16th FINA World Masters Championships 2015 .
Kazanka BeachSports Centre is situated on the prеmises of the Aquatics Palace. The Centre meets all the international requirements.
- Address – 70, S. Khakima St., Kazan
- Commissioning – 2013
- Distance to the Airport – 30 km
- Distance to the city centre – 8 km
- Distance to the Universiade Village – 12 km
- Diving pool basin with adjustable depth 33 х 25 m (maximum depth – 5.5 m)
- 1 m, 3m Springboards
- 1,5 m, 3 m, 5 m, 7,5 m, 10 m Platforms
- 2 Warm Water Jacuzzis
- Dry Land Training Room 23 х 13 m
- Main competition pool basin for Swimming and Synchronised Swimming 52 х 25 х 3 m
- Adjustable Depth
- Movable Bulkheads
- Warm-up pool for Swimming and Synchronised Swimming 50 х 25 х 2,2 m
- 2 Training Halls for Warm-Up and Trainings
- Beach Sports Facility – 28 000 sq.m.