Ak Bars Wrestling Palace
The Ak Bars Wrestling Palace is situated in downtown Kazan, on the bank of the Kazanka River, near the Millennium Bridge.
The wrestling palace is equipped with all the facilities needed for practicing Wrestling and other combat sports: Judo, Karate, Aikido, Sambo, Greko-Roman Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, Belt Wrestling, Taekwondo and Kendo.
The venue hosted such competitions as: European Taekwondo Qualification Tournament (2012), European Fencing U23 Championships (2011). Competitions on Belt Wrestling and Wrestling were held in the Palace during the 27th Summer Universiade 2013.
Also World Koresh Championships for the Mayors Cup and competitions on Aikido take place on the venue.
- Address – 1g, Fatykha Amirkhana St., Kazan
- Commissioning – 2009
- Distance to the Airport – 30 km
- Distance to the city centre – 7 km
- Competition Hall – 70 х 28 m
- Martial Arts Hall – 16 х 14 m
- 2 Taining Halls for Wrestling – 35 х 21 m
- Fitness Centre:
- Small Hall – 20 x 10 m
- Gym – 40 x 30 m
- 2 Halls for Kids' Fitness
- Swimming Pool – 25 х 12 m
- Gym – 21 х 22 m
- 2 Halls for Shaping – 14 х 14 m, 14 х 28 m
- Press Centre
- Medical Room